Friday, November 2, 2012

Freebie Friday - Thankful Word Art

It is November  (WHAT!?!?!?)  If you are like me you are trying to figure out where the past 10 months have gone.  October flew like always and I am preparing for my daughter's huge Birthday Party Saturday.  I created this word art for the Thanksgiving Digital Paper Pack that was released in the Newsletter, I enjoyed it so much I wanted to share it with everyone.  November the start of the holiday season and copious amounts of turkey, pumpkin pie, spending time with friends and family screaming at the football game on TV (if you think that last bit I am making up, you have never heard me watch a football game before - lol). 

I hope everyone takes time to reflect on what they are thankful for this holiday season.  Right now I will be thankful after my daughter's 7th birthday party on Saturday.  I hope everyone has a great weekend!  Don't forget Monday a new (very fun) release!



Click on the picture to download the Zip File containing 1 Black and White and 1 Color PNG.


2 comments:

Thank you we love comments :)

ShareThis