Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Introducing Ornaments

Every year I try to create new ornaments for my Etsy Shop.  This year I decided no only to sell them on my Etsy Shop but also sell them on the Digi Shoppe because most are inspired by digis I created.  I also like to pick a specific charity to associate the ornaments with, it is the holiday season and giving back to those who are less fortunate is very important to me.

The charities I have picked are charities I have supported or volunteered at in some way shape or form in my youth.  Each ornament was casted in resin and hand painted.




I hope to have monsters and penguins finished soon.  I also hope everyone has a wonderful holiday and remember to stop and be thankful for the little things in life (like my children playing together and not fighting).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you we love comments :)

ShareThis