Friday, November 9, 2012

Freebie Friday!

I hope everyone has had a wonderful week and now that it is officially November I am starting on Christmas!  I am quite late to the party, I know but I have a strict policy no Christmas before Halloween.  This digi is inspired by my childhood, every year my dad would brave the 4 feet of snow to put up our old bulb Christmas Lights.  The lights would get really hot and melt the snow all around them, when the snow fell they would sizzle, the fact my childhood home never burnt to the ground is a miracle.  I see lights like this and I am instantly transformed back to my childhood, bundled up in my snowsuit telling my dad that lightbulb doesn't work after he just hung them.


Click the photo to download your set of Christmas Lights (1 BW PNG and 1 Color PNG)

18 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for this great freebie! They bring great memories for me too!

    Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, it’s go to reminisce about the good old times, when life was a lot simpler and slower, when family life was shared and not in front of a digital screen of some sort.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the lovely set of lights.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwww...such a sweet memory!! Of course, your dad might not appreciate it the same way that we do ; ) LOL! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for these great lights and story!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They do bring bac memories, thanks so much..

    Silverbutterfly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for all your cute freebies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your beautiful digistamp.
    Hugs, Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your story and love the digis. Thanks so very much.
    Lynne from OZ

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are great, i can sure use them. Thank you bunches and bunches hugs, Cathy k

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you everyone :) I am glad I could share them with y'all :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun memories. Thanks for sharing this image!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you we love comments :)

ShareThis