Friday, November 30, 2012

Freebie Friday - An Alien For Christmas

We listen to some pretty non-traditional Christmas songs in our house this time of year.  The Star Wars Christmas Album (yes it does exist), Banjo music, Charlie Brown, Dogs Barking Jingle Bells, the Nutcracker and a hodge podge that my husband downloaded years ago when Napster was big.  One of the "hodge podge" Christmas CDs we listen to has a song called, "I Want An Alien For Christmas" it is by Fountains of Wayne.  It is a funny song, very catchy and Booga LOVES it, last year he would dance and scream "I WANT ALIEN!"

I am not quite in the holiday spirit yet, I am sure after this weekend I will be, we are decorating this weekend.  I did have my first Peppermint Hershey's Kiss which did help move me towards that Christmas Spirit.

Click the Alien to download your Freebie

Don't forget to sign up for our Monthly Newsletter which comes out December 1st!  A new unreleased stamp is provided in each newsletter.

6 comments:

  1. Love the alien Amanda. Very creative!

    Lisa D.

    p,s I'm woring on your part my showcase right now. Ill send you the link shortly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, thanks for your digi..

    Silverbutterfly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute image. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fun - I love him - thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you we love comments :)

ShareThis