Friday, October 25, 2013

Freebie Friday - Monster in Disguise

October is almost over and I wanted to share one of my Halloween Favorites, the Groucho Glasses and Stache.  

Every year I would have to put on a pair of these because to me it wasn't Halloween until I put on the glasses.

We survived our Build-a-Bear Bash here is my Princess with here Bear:
(I can't believe she is going to be 8 on Tuesday!)

I hope everyone has a safe and happy Halloween!  I hope to actually get some cute photos of the kids this year of their costumes.  My daughter is going as a Puffin and my son is going as the Swedish Chef from the Muppets.  It should be an interesting Halloween :)


Click on the picture to download your digis 

4 comments:

  1. Hee hee - that is brilliant !! :-D Thank you very much. I hope your kiddies enjoy themselves at Halloween :-)

    IKE in Greece xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your monsters are so fun, Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya AJ
    I am a new follower (from Vince Ballard blog) & love all of your images. I want to thank you for all the freebies, so generous of you to let them be downloadable for so long!! I am now signed up for your newsletter too.
    Fabulous images
    {{{hugs}}}
    Marg ;) x
    craftycardsbymarg.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you AJ for the freebie and you Princess is adorable - take pictures - lots of them - children grow up way too fast! My baby is now 35 years old with babies of his own - goodness - where did the time go??

    ReplyDelete

Thank you we love comments :)

ShareThis