Friday, October 4, 2013

Freebie Friday - OWH Blog Hop Special


I love Operation Write Home and I try to do as much as I can for this great organization.  Today's Freebie was actually used to create my OWH Blog Hop Card for World Card Making Day (which will be posted in a couple hours).  Many of you know I have been working on creating vector images in addition to JPEG and PNG Files.  The files I created are EPS and PNG Files and the Papers are JPEG Files.

The set includes the following:
3 - Sheets of Digital Paper
1 - Black Eyed Susan
3 - Rectangles of Green
1 - Sentiment

Please join us tomorrow for the Operation Write Home World Card Making Day Blog Hop.

 Click on the picture to download your Zip File

Click on the picture to download your Zip File

Don't forget we are 5 Fans away from a Giveaway on our Facebook Page.  Give us a like so we can do a giveaway.



11 comments:

Thank you we love comments :)

ShareThis