Friday, October 11, 2013

Freebie Friday - BOO!

Today's Freebie Friday is a tad late and I do apologize I was having some technical difficulties and was unable to upload anything yesterday.

I love October, especially Halloween so I decided to do a sentiment with spiderwebs (even though I hate spiders).  Side note you don't have to dust in October because the Spiderwebs give your house character and they can be used as decorations.

I hope everyone has a great weekend I plan on decorating the house for Halloween, with other things besides real spider webs.

Remember on 3 more fans on our Facebook Page until we do a giveaway!

Click picture to download your digital stamps

5 comments:

  1. This is a fun one...might do for my daughter who could not use her key to get in last night because of a massive spider on the lock, so had to ring the bell :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous - thank you very much :-D

    IKE in Greece xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you we love comments :)

ShareThis