Friday, February 22, 2013

Freebie Friday - Whale

I had originally had hope to get a different digi done for today but unfortunately my bathroom decided this was a fantastic week to fall apart (down to the floor).  It started with a "simple" faucet repair and eventually lead to us ripping out the floor.  I have not spent a lot of time at my computer this week because I have been painting and now scrapping a bathroom floor.  I guess on the bright side I will have a brand new bathroom.

So in honor of my bathroom I thought I would share this cute whale because my bathroom has become a whale of a project.

Click the picture to download your Freebie

3 comments:

  1. what a cutie. Sorry you have come up against a mountain while fixing your molehill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u. This will make a whale of a good time birthday card 4 our troops.

    Hug from the Oregon Coast

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute image. I hope things are looking better at your house by now. It's never fun when simple projects turn out to be much more than we'd planned for. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you we love comments :)

ShareThis