Friday, February 8, 2013

Freebie Friday - Staches & Hearts

First I want to apologize for not having a Monday release I have come to the conclusion I need to clone myself if I need to get computer stuff done.  I have several items finished I just need time to put them on the store.

I have a slight fascination with mustaches mainly because they remind me of my best friend who lives in New York.  I always laugh when I see one this year with the "staches" all the rage I decided to create some free Stache & Hearts paper.  My daughter and I are making Staches for her classmates for Valentine's Day.

I hope everyone has a fantastic Valentine's Day and don't forget to check out our Facebook Page (that is where I post a lot of the sneak peeks and what I am working on).

 Click on the picture to download your free paper

8 comments:

Thank you we love comments :)

ShareThis