Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Recipe for Holiday Wishes

the recipes slip right into the pocket

I often have requests for my recipes so I decided to give out recipes as 'gifts' this year.  I created a very simple card using A.J.'s Digi Gingerbread Paper, which you can find here.  I made a pocket on the bottom of the card large enough to hold a few recipe cards and used a couple of acrylic stamps to make the sentiment plaque.  I distressed the recipe cards to give them a homey feel and bundled them with a nice shiny ribbon.   


Card Design: Dawn Taylor
Digital Paper Design: Amanda Marks
Papers: Recollections cardstock
           Dollar store recipe cards
Inks: Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Stain
        Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink
        ColorBox pigment Ink
Stamps: Echo Park Paper Co. Holly Jolly Christmas
Adhesives: Double-sided Dollarstore Tape
                Beacon 3-in-1 Advanced Craft Glue
Ribbon: Crafts brand Dollarama Ribbon

2 comments:

  1. I love this card Dawn, a nifty gift idea too, now if only I could cook!! Lol
    distressing the paper is a great idea and makes it look so warmy and Christmasy! :0)x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you we love comments :)

ShareThis