Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas Duck Tag with Gingerbread Papers

To make this project:
BIC Mark-Its
Ribbon, Sakura 3D Crystal Lacquer [as adhesive]
large laminate sample

Good morning! As I gear up for the holidays, I am handmaking many items from gift wrap and tags, to presents and ornaments. For my presents to neighbors and teachers, I am including a gift tag that also doubles as an ornament. This tag was constructed on a large laminate sample acquired at a home improvement store. I adhered digi papers to it with Crystal Lacquer. I then layered on this delightful Christmas Duck. On the back I added a layer with a holiday sentiment and a place to write who the present was to and from. I sanded the edges with a file to insure it was smooth and added ribbon through the hole in the sample. Ribbon can be replaced with an ornament hanger to place on a tree.
Thank you for looking! I hope you enjoyed my tag!

1 comment:

  1. Really cute tag LR, Love the way the shading around him makes him pop up! Sweet ! :0)x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you we love comments :)

ShareThis