Thursday, December 8, 2011

SEASONS GREETINGS GINGERBREAD MAN


Well it's nearly that time of year again and I'm still making cards to send out as I go along, you would think by now I'd have got into the habit of making my cards earlier on in the year - but NO!!
I just love these new GINGERBREAD PAPERS from Amanda they are so crisp and clean looking and make a wonderful background to her FREEBIE Gingerbread man Digi (just sign up for her December news letter to receive him)

I coloured him digitally and used little dimensional eyes that move when you shake the card and added Glossy accents to his buttons, the 3 little punched red dots and the holly berries.

I really like this little 6"x6" simple but effective card and hope you do too.

Vince x
Card design - Vince Ballard
Gingerbread papers - Amanda Marks
Gingerbread Digi - Amanda Marks

 

1 comment:

Thank you we love comments :)

ShareThis