Friday, July 1, 2011

Finish it Friday - Digital Papers

So I started doing Digital Papers this week, little did I know the would be this time consuming.  I have so many ideas but myself being a perfectionist everything has to be perfect.  It isn't just the design but the colors and should I include solid papers that match because I made my own colors up.  Other questions like how many should be in a kit?  What should I charge?  Things that most people don't think about when purchasing paper.  I can honestly say I have never looked at a sheet of paper and wondered how long that paper took to design - now I will.  I also want to apologize for no hot links Blogger was being a little bit finicky when I typed this.

Here are the paper packs I finished and can be purchased at A.J.'s Digi Shoppe - http://www.ajsdigishoppe.com/2011/05/digital-papers.html:
 


 

FREE Paper Pack available for Download at the Digi Shoppe in the Freebie Section

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you we love comments :)

ShareThis