Monday, July 25, 2011

Design Team Announcement

It has been a very tumultuous week, I was saddened by the departure from our design team of Kelly Donovan.  Kelly is extremely busy and she felt it was best for her to take a break from the Design Team.  We do hope Kelly does a guest post every now and then to see what she has been up too.

On Thursday my Design Team Members did a special post for me (so I would not have to pick up an extra blog post).  I really loved everything they did and I was extremely humbled by the blog post, thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

I also want to announce our newest Design Team Member:  Sigrid Martin.  Sigrid is an amazing mom, hair dresser and papercrafter (in her free time).  I am honored that she said yes and I know everyone will love her designs as much as I do!  Please check out her blog:  www.lovescrapreflect.blogspot.com/

Don't forget to sign up for the Newsletter!  Each month there will be a NEW unreleased digital stamp in the Newsletter just for subscribing.  Join us on Facebook for updates and even more sneak peeks of what we are working on. 

Thank you, everyone for your support in my newest adventure!

Manda :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you we love comments :)

ShareThis