Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Get Well Soon with My Little Brother!


Good morning! I am so excited to be posting my first card for Amanda's A.J.'s Digi Shoppe blog!! I chose to use one of the fun My Little Brother digital stamps called Get Well Soon!  The sentiment is one of Amanda's freebies found here. I love how it turned out! Thank you for looking!

digital stamps:  Get Well Soon MLB stamp & and Get Well Soon Freebie
cardstock:  Bazzill Basics
markers: Bic Mark-Its, Millenium Pen
accessories:  foam tape

3 comments:

  1. Great Job Leslie! The dinosaur really looks like Booga's dino too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it LR!!!!!!!!!! Great Job!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card LR!! The "stitching" detail around the edge of the card really sets it off!
    Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you we love comments :)

ShareThis