Friday, January 11, 2013

Freebie Friday - Doggie

I am happy (and a tad sad) to report that we found "Thomas's" Humans on Monday.  We miss him so much, we have been talking about getting a dog for sometime but weren't quite ready and Thomas made us realize we are ready to bring a dog into the mix.  Tomorrow we are going to the Animal Shelter to adopt the newest member of our family.  I admit I am so excited to be getting a dog, I am even more excited to be giving a dog a second chance.  I promise I will be posting photos of our doggie soon.  Today's freebie is a dog of course - not just any dog but Jack the Bassett Hound (he is our neighbor).  I tried doing a different color dog and Booga kept saying that is not Jack's colors fix them, so I did:

Click on the picture to download your Black/White and Color PNG

13 comments:

  1. I love it! I've already pictured using it on so many cards like Valentine's/Father's Day/Get well/Birthday...oh the possibilities!!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much and good luck on a doggie choosing his new family when you go to the shelter, hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the freebie. Hope you have a good day tomorrow and find just the right doggie for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this digi ! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's gorgeous! Thanks for sharing.

    Love Joan xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great image. Thanks for sharing. Good luck with your new addition!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you we love comments :)

ShareThis