Monday, January 7, 2013

Sneak Peak Monday!

Okay so I had all these grand plans for everything I was going to accomplish this weekend but it is amazing how other things can dictate that.  For us this weekend we took in a stray dog.  He is amazing and if everything goes as planned he maybe part of our family by Saturday.  We brought him into the Humane Society to see if he had a microchip which he does not.  They told us what we need to do if we want to keep him, paperwork etc. we now have to wait.

Thomas the rescued dog


I also have been experimenting with a Font creating which is something I have been wanting to do for a while.  However the learning curve for the program is quite high meaning, I really have no clue what I am doing because I haven't had a chance to read the manual this weekend.

Here is the first font set, I created.  I am not going to put it on the Shop until I have a couple more fonts completed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you we love comments :)

ShareThis