Friday, July 13, 2012

Freebie Friday - Travel Games

Sorry about last week's Freebie Friday but I did make up for it this week by doing a double set of travel games.  These can be printed, colored and laminated or put in a plastic sleeve for repeat use.  All that you need is a Dry Erase Marker.  The Road Sign Travel one is based on one my dad bought my brother and I as a child, we loved it and took it every time we went in the car.  The other is based on a game my cousin use to play, we would find the letters in road signs or businesses along the side of the road and right it down on a sheet of paper.  I took that idea and created a Bingo Game, the great thing about this game is it can be used for anything (at the park, on a rainy day, in the classroom, etc.) just find objects that begin with the letter.

Happy Safe (Quiet) Traveling!

Click on the picture to download all 4 JPEGS!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for these bingo cards, I will use them in some scrapbook pages!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you we love comments :)

ShareThis