Thursday, January 19, 2012

UDDERLY IN LOVE CARD


Have you made your Valentine's Day card(s) yet ?

If you're like me then you usually leave it to the last moment !

So I'm well in time for it this year.

For this 5"x5" card I've used Amanda's gorgeous new heart papers as a background for her "Hey diddle, diddle" cow digi stamp.

After printing off the two papers I applied them (cut diagonally) onto my card.
I made a white circle with a red trim on which I printed the sentiment then decoupaged the cow on top using foam pads. adding glossy accents to the eyes and little heart, then used Sakura gloss over the text to make it pop!

I hope you like it.

Vince :0)x

Card design - Vince Ballard.
Backing papers - Amanda Marks.
Cow Digi Stamp - Amanda Marks.

2 comments:

Thank you we love comments :)

ShareThis