Thursday, January 12, 2012

Two Hearts One Love

K so I wanted to make a valentines card since I am on a roll making them and also wanted to show off Amanda's heart paper . This would be the first time I printed out a paper design and I have to say it turned out pretty darn cute I have to say. I cut the base out and then cut my cute hearts out on my cricut. I next stamped a couple of peachy keen faces to them. Last but least the sentiment which is from my pink stamper stamps and  added ribbon which was from good old walmart. I hope you love this card as much as I do.

2 comments:

  1. this valentine's card is so cute! The faces are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card Sigrid ! The ribbon really finishs it off beautifully :0)x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you we love comments :)

ShareThis