Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Owl Love Card

It's no secret that Amanda's Owls are probably one of my favorite sets created! They are perfect for Valentine's cards. I paired them with her baby dots and stripes in pink from her digital paper collections to create a simple Love card.


for this project you will need:
Digital Stamps: Owl Couple
Digital Paper: Dot Pastel Paper Pack & Stripe Pastel Paper Pack
Markers: BIC Mark-Its
Accessories: Stampin' Up Heart Punch, Ranger Distressed Ink Worn Lipstick, Inkadinkado Stamp Sentiment, Foam Squares, Quickie Glue Pen and Prisma Glitter, Sakura 3D Crystal Lacquer and ribbon.

Thank you for looking!
~leslierahye

4 comments:

  1. I love it Leslierahye! I especially like how you coloured the owls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Owls Great job Leslie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute LR, love the little hearts and the way you've coloured the owls! :0)x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you we love comments :)

ShareThis