Tuesday, August 30, 2011

You had me at GRRR!

Frankly my dear...
Digi stamps & papers:
Frankenstein and Mrs. Frankenstein, and Leaf Paper Pack
Markers: BIC Mark-Its
Accessories: Club Scrap paper roap, Sakura Hobby Crafts 3D Crystal Lacquer, Foam Tape, Zots Bling Dots 
You all know I LOVE these owls and the leafy papers from AJs Digi Shoppe...I just had to create one more card with the Franken-owls. My huband Bill and I love the movie The Young Dr. Frankenstein so I thought this would be a fun thinking of you card to send to him around Halloween. 
I layered my digital cardstock in my Microsoft Publisher program and created my sentiment there as well. I then printed out the stamps, layered cardstocks and sentiment. After coloring the digis with BIC Mark-Its, I highlighted the owls' eyes with Sakura Hobby Crafts 3D Crystal Lacquer and trimmed out the papers, sentiment and owls. The owls were attached with foam tape to the leafy paper, The paper rope was attached with Zots Bling Dots. The whole thing was layered onto a card base with foam tape. 
I hope you enjoy my card--it made the husband smile! Thank you for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Love it! Great job - I think your hubby will, LOVE IT also :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous thinking of you card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness! These are just too cute!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card LR. very cute. The branches paper make the perfect background too. :0)x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you we love comments :)

ShareThis