I just love these digi papers and stamps that Amanda has released! The Leaf Paper Pack was released earlier this summer and has the awesome leafed branch papers as well as matching background papers!
The Owls Set--an August Release--has Owls to celebrate all sorts of seasons but my favorite is the Mama Owl with her hatching eggs...it makes me think of baby birds flying the nest, soaring. I think it is perfect for back to school as our little hatch-lings fly the nest to go to school!
Thank you for stopping by! I hope you enjoy my card.
Recipe for Soar!
AJ's Digital Stamps: Mama Owl & Leaves Paper Pack
Card stock: Bazzill Basics Kraft
Markers: BIC Mark-Its
Accessories: Foam Squares, Silk Flowers, Sakura 3D Crystal Lacquer, Beacon 3-n-1 Craft Glue, Tim Holtz Hardware and ticket, Peeled Paint Stain and Frayed Burlap Distress Ink.
- Print Mama Owl at 3½" wide on white card stock
- Print Green leafs paper at 5" wide on Kraft card stock--placing at the top left or bottom left of page depending on where you want the card to fold [I chose dark branches on top]
- Color Mama Owl with BIC Mark-its
- Trim out card base to 5×10" so that the card folds at 5" along the edge of the printed leafy paper
- Add Peeled Paint Stain and Burlap Distressed Ink to edges of trimmed card
- Trim out Mama Owl and attached to card base with foam squares.
- Attach flowers with Beacon 3-n-1. Attach stained Tim Holtz ticket and hardware to card.
- Make 3D owl eyes by adding Sakura 3D Crystal Lacquer to centers of owl eyes.