Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year! With Freebies

It is 2014 and a fresh start for the Digi Shoppe.  This year I plan to be a tad more organized and concentrate even more on the Digi Shoppe.  I have been thinking of ways to improve the Digi Shoppe and one of the ways I thought of was a theme every month.  

What has changed:
  • The first of each month I will release a new theme in our monthly Newsletter.
  • Each Monday I will release three to four stamps from the collection.
  • The last day of every month the complete set will be available to purchase on the website.
  • The Freebie Fridays will be associated (for the most part) with that months theme.
  • More photos and blog posts featuring projects using our products (i.e. my children may actually age in scrapbook years)
  • More activity on Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter
  • I am also looking at doing more Giveaways this year
What has not changed:
  • There will be a special freebie or two in the monthly Newsletter
  • There will still be Freebie Fridays posted every Friday

I am very excited for the new year and I can not wait to see what 2014 has in store for the Digi Shoppe.  With that I leave you with a couple of Freebies to celebrate 2014.

Today's Freebies features the 2014 Pantone Color of the Year Radiant Orchid - Happy New Year!



Click on the pictures to download your digis.


2 comments:

Thank you we love comments :)

ShareThis