Friday, November 22, 2013

Freebie Friday - Tree

Greetings everyone!

I have been quiet recently primarily because I bruised my right ulna (yes it was extremely painful and prevented me from doing anything).  I have also been creating Christmas Ornaments for my Etsy Shop at a crazy pace (one of my many ventures I do).  Believe it or not, the clay has really helped with gaining strength back in my hand.  I have also been working on ideas for new digis as well as ideas for 2014 which is right around the corner.  Some of the new ideas I have came from creating the ornaments out of clay.

I also want to apologize that this post is late I forgot to hit publish and didn't realize it until after I got home from my son's Preschool Program (it was amazingly cute for the record).


Click on the picture to download your digis.

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday :)


1 comment:

Thank you we love comments :)

ShareThis