Friday, September 13, 2013

Freebie Friday - Frankenstein Mask

Do you remember those plastic creepy Halloween Masks?  I do.  I also remember the year I wanted to be Ernie for Halloween.  I lived in Michigan which usually means you need a Halloween Costume that could accommodate a snowsuit, mittens and a hat, this costume was not one of those.  It was a plastic mask with a plastic outfit that tied over your clothes (not snowsuits).  I sort of resemble the kid from "A Christmas Story" with the snowsuit but I had the lovely fake fur hood.  So there I was behind my creepy Ernie mask with the fur hood and plastic pants suit over my snowsuit, Ernie never looked so good.  I love Halloween, despite this horrible costume choice I remind myself I was 3 or 4 and I liked (still like Ernie).  I have had some freaking awesome costumes the Evil Queen from Snow White, Alice from Alice in Wonderland, Marilyn Monroe and that one.

I will say I looked high and low for a photo of Ernie but was unable to locate it.  If I happen to find one I will post it next week.

Until then I hope you have a great weekend :) 

Click on the picture to download the stamps

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for this. I remember those plastic masks so well, and being cold, here in Ireland. Keep looking for that photo with your Ernie costume :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you we love comments :)

ShareThis