Friday, May 4, 2012

Freebie Friday from A.J.'s Digi Shoppe™ Week 18

I did not design this paper this week my 2 year son did.  He happened to touch and start drawing on the tablet, when I was helping my daughter with her homework.  I was quite impressed with what he did, saved it and turned it into paper.  I hope you like the paper designed by the Booga.

What I found when I returned to my desk - look at the concentration.

What was on the screen

What I did with it


I will try to Upload the Orange later I am very sorry but I could not get it to work (very frustrating!)


Don't forget Saturday May 5th:

The Odd Show National Scrapbook Day 

Extravaganza!!!

You could win a CRICUT EXPRESSIONS 2!!!

We have contacted Elena Lai Etcheverry at Charity Wings to work with them to raise money for their philanthropic endeavors. Currently they are doing fundraising for Big Brothers/Big Sisters, City of Hope and Crafting for a Cure. We love their work and hope that you too will be excited about what this can do for others! 
To enter the Raffle you purchase tickets [no limit]--Tickets are $5 for 3 tickets (Purchase $20 worth of tickets and get 5 BONUS tickets). On May 5th during the LIVE show Elena will draw for the winner!! The Raffle is open to EVERYONE WORLDWIDE.

We at The ODD Show Live are so excited to share this news with you!!! I can't wait to see who wins!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you we love comments :)

ShareThis