Friday, June 10, 2011

Cookies for Santa - Festive Friday Blog Hop Card

The Festive Friday Blog Hop is the second and fourth Friday of every month.  If you are interested in joining this Blog Hop please contact Terri Sproul (the first stop on the blog).
The card is a horizontal Halcraft white card 5 1/2” x 4" when folded I added blue background paper (Miss Elizabeth's Winter Wonderland).  I added a scrap of tan paper as the floor.  The little boy is from the My Little Brother Series of Digital Stamps I designed for A.J.'s Digi Shoppe (my new digital stamp shop).  I colored him with my Prismacolor Pencils and cut him out with an Exacto Knife.  I attached the little boy stamp to the background with Pop-Dots.  The Eat, Drink and be Merry stamp is from Studio G, I used Staz On Jet Black Ink Pad.  I used a brown Bic Mark-its Marker to add the shadow



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you we love comments :)

ShareThis