Thursday, March 8, 2012

"DRINK ME" Alice in a bottle


I had this little bottle sitting in the top of a cupboard for some time and just knew it would be handy for something. :0)

So I printed off Amanda's cute digi of Alice onto card and glued her to the inside of the bottle, then printed off a tag onto white card and aged it using an ink pad. I then drew and stuck a small door onto Amanda's "Drink Me" backing paper.

I wonder if the bottle Alice is holding has a smaller version of her in it !?

Curiouser and curiouser!

I hope you like it.

Vince. x

Digi Design - Amanda Marks.
Backing Paper - Amanda Marks.
Digi coloured Digitally

2 comments:

  1. I love this Vince, how whimsical. and you've got me wondering about infinite Alices, such a fun project!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you we love comments :)

ShareThis