Tuesday, September 20, 2011

More Halloween Goodness

Vampire Turtle Frame card
The Turtle stamps that were released by A.J.'s Digi Shoppe this month are so adorable that I felt compelled to make another Halloween project.  This time I made a card using the Vampire Turtle Digi Stamp.  I thought it would be fun to have a frame style card with the digi on the inside peeking out.

Card Design: Dawn Taylor
Digi Stamp Design:Amanda Marks
Colored with: Laurentien Studio Series Premium Coloured Pencils
Paper: Recollections Cardstock
Inked With: Tim Holtz Ranger Distress Ink Broken China
                   Autumn Leaves Stampology Onxy
Rubber Stamped Sentiment: Craftsmart
Adhered with: Beacon 3-in-1 Glue
                       Dollarama Foam Tape

3 comments:

  1. Great job Dawn - I love frame card with the bats :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this made me laugh so much! My daughter collects turtle figurines! She would love this card!

    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Dawn, I love the way you coloured the turtle and that blue background is just fab!!
    The bats were a great touch too. :0)x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you we love comments :)

ShareThis